Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sooooooo. Second Blog.

HEY, WORLD, HERE I AM!!

...What? Dr. Brewton said to post something along those lines.

The other thing I should answer is what you are probably thinking, "What the heck did she name her blog?"

Well, I felt the need to get nerdy and turned to German. Therefore, the name of my blog is Der Schreibblock Einer Leseratte, which translated means, "The Writing Tablet of a Bookworm." So there you go. It's apt enough, I think.

The question is... will it let me post pictures now???

So I am going to send Dr. Brewton a link to this, and it will go on the syllabus. It would make me very happy if it got the top of the list, but someone's probably already got it by now. Oh, well.

Peoples! If you are just now stumbling across this blog and wondering exactly what kind of a nutcase am I (and if you are brave enough to try to find out), my other blog is Clueless Freshman. Reading it will explain perfectly what kind of person I am. Yes, it was my freshman honors blog, which I kept for my sophomore year with a disclaimer under the title.

It's all Dr. Brewton's fault! I was told to keep a blog and now I love blogging and I can't stop!

So I will probably have NO PROBLEM with the blogging aspect of this literature course.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

P. S. I always sign off that way, for you newbies. It means, 'In the Peace of Christ.' It's Latin. I love Latin. I will take any excuse to work Latin and German into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment